Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nothing happend

Today I went to the outlet mall and bought some clothes with the money I don't have. Then me and Amanda drove some road and ended up in Fairmont. It was nice. We took pictures like the hipster kids we are and it was enjoyable. 
 
That was about it for my day, it wasn't very interesting or eventful. It was just a nice enjoyable day. I think tomorrow I'm gonna go to the gym. 

I wish I had a really interesting story to write about tonight but I don't. I just check twitter all day and wish people actually liked me but they don't and I'm no one special. 

Anyways...

Tomorrow I go to see my friends band play in clarksburg, if anyone is in clarksburg tomorrow doors open at 5:30 show starts at 6:30 they are pretty cool I guess. 
Here's a picture of Get With It!

No comments:

Post a Comment