Friday, June 20, 2014

Coppers Rock was legit

Last night I received a call from my good friend Pat, we had a nice conversation, and it made me miss him and my winter down south. We had everything and everything was good, but things have changed and we've both moved on and it's lovely that we stay in touch.

He told me to go to Coppers Rock today, before work. It was a great idea on his part, so if you happen to see this Patty, Thanks kid.

Being there, in nature, made me realize that everything doesn't have to be complicated. It can all be as simple as a beautiful outside day. It was quite, calm, and peaceful. If I had more time there I would have gone father, but where I walked was good enough for me. 

Today nature taught me to just relax and take a deep breath, to step away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and just enjoy and relish in the outdoors. Nature reminded me of growing up, playing outside in the trees and making mud pies, trips to Jersey and eating honeysuckle, visiting North Carolina and going hiking and horseback riding.  If I could have a job that allowed me to enjoy the outdoors as much as I have while growing up. My life would be complete.

I'm working everyday to feeling peace within myself. I lost it when I left Florida, and I'm trying my hardest to get it back.






No comments:

Post a Comment