Saturday, June 28, 2014

I had sworn of shows but i just can't stay away.

I decided about a year and half ago that I wasn't going to continue to buy tickets to go to shows to see local bands play. 

It wasn't because of the local bands trust me if I could bring their music with me everywhere I totally would! 

I just couldn't stand the dirty looks I would get or how much shit we talked. It was horrible. Everyone judged everyone...harshly. So that's when I decided to stop going 

Moving to WV and having friends who are in a band I go to support them, because I think it's better if you just support people rather than put them down. I would want them to support me in whatever i do. "Do to others what you want done to you". And wv doesn't seem like such a judgmental place. Maybe it's because I don't know many people yet but that's okay. I'd rather be blind to it. 

But for those of you who care here are a few pictures of the show last night. I got to see sworn enemy and it was like FLhawdcore all over again. Except no fucking crowd killing that seems to be a cool thing I guess. Fuck that noise. Also, the boys in Get With It! Deserve a big shout out because they played with with most metal bands and they didn't think everyone would like them but they were a hit. Great job boys. Bringing my camera next time!
Get with it
Alex
Get with it
Sworn enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment