Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lostgirlnicole

This has been my longest running screen name here on the internet and I love it very much. 

Lostgirlnicole

I first got the idea because I'm a huge Peter Pan fan, and if there were lost boys, why couldn't there be lost girls? But it's grown to so much more for me. 

Being a lost girl still always goes back to wishing I was taken away to neverland, but I also get lost while driving or going anywhere in life, and some times getting lost makes for the best adventures. I've found that out so many times over and over and I refuse to be found. Moving north has made me so lost and it's the thrill of not knowing my surroundings and have to adventure out and figure out where I am, that I crave. 

I also know that I lose my way to an actual future with a job and salary and family but I always find my way back to it. And when I do it makes it better everytime to realize what I'm trying to achieve. Being lost is a blessing for me.

If you ever get lost, look at it as the universe saying "hey, slow your roll kid. You have your entire life to figure it out" far to often we think we need to settle down right away, and yes everyone's life is different. But if you haven't found someone yet, or you just got out of a bad relationship, or you are just lost, don't worry about it. Everything will come to you in time. The universe knows what it can throw at you. 

Just enjoy being lost 

Once you accept your life and what hand you've been delt, peace comes to you and you can start being one with the world.

Here's a cool pic I took when I got lost today. The storm was coming in right at this time and it was just so perfect. 

Find something that you fall in love with everyday. 

Take one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment