Sunday, November 23, 2014

An Update via Pictures

i'm not too sure what to name this post. its more along the lines of an update threw pictures.
Amanda and I before heading downtown on Halloween.
We stormed High street with grace.  

Amanda and I taking a selfie with the best barback,Greg at McClafferty's


Me freezing my butt off heading to work.
Yeah we known the Gingerbread Man
Bre, Julie and I on my birthday/Game Day. 
The best ladies to party with

Me and the beaner


Game Day


Jared, Amanda and I

"Blacksmith"
Smithwicks Irish Ale & Guinness

"Black Magic"
Magic Hat #9 & Guinness


"Sunburn"
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale & Guinness


So Foamy 

"Girls just want to have fun"


I've also taken into consideration to do Vlogs. I tend to video things when i can with my phone. Maybe I'll Post some videos up on here. I am going to start posting more, so I don't have so much time on my hands. 

Hopefully I can post something very exciting tomorrow but I wont get too into it.

It has been quite the interesting six months since I've moved away to good ol' WV, I am always missing home but being somewhere new and meeting new people make it totally worth being sad every so often. Moving away is a big step, it's hard at first but then other times you don't have time to think about what you left behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment