Saturday, October 24, 2015

The road to Mumford and sons.

These are the pictures I took and edited from the trip me and Amanda took! 
We had a chance to go see Mumford and sons( our favorite band ever) and we took it. It was the best experience ever. These are the times I will be able to look back and say yes I lived a full life. 

I also want to say that I learned what family is. I've definitely grown up a lot in since moving away from home. And I miss my mom and dad all the time but the family I rarely get to see makes me so happy to be related to them. I got to see my aunt Effie, she let us stay in her house when we needed to crash there. She is such a great woman. And I also got to see my grandpa who I only see once a year. They cared about how I've been and weren't demanding of time with me. Even though I could've spent like a whole month with them. I miss them. 

Family is going to help you no matter what. They may be stubborn or hard to understand but they were put in your life for a reason. We don't get to choose our gaurdian Angels. 

We also made a trip up to NYC to visit Amanda's brother Ryan. It was great to see him. He showed us Cony island and made sure we had a good time. 

















Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment